Welcome to Women’s Health Service
We provide clinical and emotional health and wellbeing services as part of the Women’s and Children’s Health Network.
Our services are provided by women for women in welcoming, safe and culturally respectful health centres across metropolitan Adelaide.
Our services are for:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander women
- refugee and newly arrived migrant women
- women living with HIV
- women experiencing challenging health or life issues who have significant difficulty in accessing health services
Our service locations are:
- 47 Dale Street, Port Adelaide – phone 8444 0700
- GP Plus Centre, 16 Playford Boulevard, Elizabeth – phone 7485 4000 and press 4
- GP Plus Super Clinic (Building 2, Village Annex), Alexander Kelly Drive, Noarlunga
– phone 8444 0700
Outreach services are provided at:
- GP Plus Super Clinic, 1 Gilles Crescent, Hillcrest - phone 8444 0700
Other outreach services will be provided at convenient locations across the metropolitan region during 2015; updates will be posted on this website.
Phone your local service site for information on our services and appointment times. Interpreters can be arranged. Please ask when making an appointment.
Please note – we are not a crisis service. Click here for services that can provide immediate assistance.